- February 3: Selections from Everything Flowing, Society for New Music, 8pm Froelich Hall, Gearan Center for the Performing Arts, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, NY.
- March 23: Dreams in Shadows, Phil Pierick (solo saxophone), X Mallorca Saxophone Festival, the Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró in Mallorca, Spain.
- July 7: Sonata for solo piano, 12pm, Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music, Monash University, Australia as part of the 2018 Gender Diversity in Music Making Conference.
Recent Performances & Projects
- November 11: Sonata for solo piano THE SONATA PROJECT WITH BERNADETTE HARVEY, 6:00pm, Verbrugghen Hall, The Sydney Conservatorium of Music, Sydney, Australia.
- November 11: Suddenly from Songs for a Day: Three Poems of Yiannis Ritsos, Renegade Ensemble, 10:00pm 275 4th Street East, Suite 200 Saint Paul, MN
- November 10: Suddenly from Songs for a Day: Three Poems of Yiannis Ritsos, Renegade Ensemble, 7:00pm 275 4th Street East, Suite 200 Saint Paul, MN
- October 28: Premiere of a Subway Songs for baritone & flute, commissioned by flutist, Caroline Sonett, 11:30am, Hatch Recital Hall, The Eastman School of Music, Rochester, NY
- October 28: Second performance of THE LYNX PROJECT SONGBOOK, 9:30am, The Lynx Project, Cincinnati Art Museum, Cincinnati, Ohio
- October 27: Premiere of THE LYNX PROJECT SONGBOOK, The Lynx Project, Mason Middle School, 7:30pm, Mason, Ohio
- August 6: Seasonal Flocking (sop. & percussion) Sideband: Voce concert, Mosman Art Gallery, Sydney, NSW, 4:30pm.
- April 23: Seasonal Flocking (sop. & percussion) Sideband: Continents concert, St Luke's Anglican Church Hall, Enmore, NSW Australia
- June 11: Billie the Duck @ the Orange County Museum of Art, 2017 California Pacific Triennial, kids music workshop
- November 10 - 25: Tour Manager for Don't Blame Anyone in Rochester, NY & Guadalajara, Mexico.
- October 1-2: Residency with the Ritsos Project at Kent State Stark, OH
- September 4: DMA Degree recital, Hatch Hall, The Eastman School of Music
- July 22-30: The Ritsos Project Festival in Karlovasi, Samos Island, Greece
- July 21: Premiere of Tears Stream Through Water with The Ritsos Project at Vryssaki, Athens, Greece
- June 19: Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington D.C.
- June 17 - 19: Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
- June 14 - 16 Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee + North Carolina
- June 11-12: Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky
- June 9: American Music in the Wild, world premiere of Everything Flowing at Locust Grove, Louisville, Kentucky
- April 28-30: new composition for Deviant Septet as part of the Benson Forum on Creativity, Kilbourn Hall, Rochester NY
- February 16: Into the Moonlight - The Moonlight Sonata at Eastman with The Ritsos Project Ensemble
- November 25: Etudes I, II & III – for solo guitar @ Venerável Ordem Terceira do Carmo, Recife, Brazil - Josinaldo Costa (guitar)
- November 24: Cardinal Spada's Gallery- for solo piano @ The Eastman Composer's Forum, Kilbourn Hall, Rochester NY
- Etudes I & III for solo guitar @University of Alaska, Anchorage - Josinaldo Costa (guitar), October 18, 2015
- Moonlight Sonata incidental suites recording session, September 13, 2015 at Hatch Hall, Rochester NY
- Into the Moonlight – for chamber ensemble, premiered on July 31 2015 in Karlovasi Samos as part of the 2015 Ritsos Project festival
- Etudes I & III – for solo guitar, performed at the Karlovac International Guitar School (Croatia) on June 30, 2015
- Etudes I & III – for solo guitar, premiered at the International Bihac Summer Guitar School (Bosnia) on June 27, 2015
- Penelope Hymns – for soprano and sinfonietta orchestra, premiered at The Eastman School of Music on April 11, 2015
- Songs for a Day – the Ritsos Cycle performed at Cornell University, Ithaca NY, March 11, 2015